Did you know that 85% of consumers find local businesses online?
With the declining distribution of printed business directories, and the consumers increasing use of the internet to find businesses; it only makes sense to target your marketing dollars to online channels that will increase your companies exposure to the maximum number of potential customers.
Help People Find Your Business with Local SEO Services.
Outrank the Competition with Local SEO Services:
1. If your business is not listed at the top of search engines and other popular sites, your competitors are way ahead of you. When customers see your website at the top of search results, they will assume that your company is a leader in the local marketplace.
2. Local SEO means getting listed on all of the major “local” sites and optimizes your unique listings and content for those local sites. Your competition is not likely to be employing such extensive Local SEO.
3. Unfortunately, it’s not as simple as just having a website. "Search Engine Algorithms" use a whole range of criteria to determine whether "your" website ends up on Google’s Page 1 or Page 100. Only through the use of proven SEO strategies can you ensure your company's visibility to your local customer base.
Definition: SEO is short for Search Engine Optimization.
- The first goal of SEO is to rank your website towards the top of Google’s First Page. These rankings are called “natural” or “organic” and they are very valuable because people really trust them and click on them.
- The second goal of SEO is to ensure that your main keywords, natural or organic, rank as high as possible on Google’s first page.
- Once these goals are achieved, your website will receive more visitors. When you receive more visitors on your website, you can in turn, put more money in your pocket.
Choosing a company to do your Local SEO can be hard and you should be careful when hiring someone to promote your business. Make sure they only use accepted search engine optimization techniques that adhere to Google’s best practise guidelines.